Lemon Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 2 tsp s.a.l.t. sisters Lemon Grove Ka'nani Hawaiian Sea Salt
- 1 TBS fresh dill, chopped
- 2 TBS Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lb golden fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 425°. Combine lemon zest, Lemon Grove Sea Salt and dill in a small bowl. Arrange potatoes on a large baking sheet, drizzle on the EVOO and a sprinkle of the black pepper. Roast for 20 minutes, then remove from oven and toss with the lemon & dill salt you mixed up earlier. Return to oven and continue to roast until potatoes are golden brown.