Sweet, savory and spicy...this blend is incredibly delicious and perfect for all of your barbequing, grilling and reaosting needs. With notes of honey, garlic, paprika and cayenne, this seasoning is going to have them firing up for seconds.
Uses: Rub generously on steak, brisket, chicken or pork. Mix into hamburger patties, rice or even meatloaf. Sprinkle over veggies with some olive oil and roast for a flavorful side dish.
Ingredients: Honey powder, unrefined sea salt paprika, garlic, onion, cayenne
Black and White Baked Beans
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can apple cider Great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 Tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbs molasses or honey
- 2 Tbs brown sugar
- 1 Tbs Worcestershire
- 2 strips of thick cut bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 tsp Sweet Honey Heat Rub & Seasoning
Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir well to combine. Place mixture in a medium baking dish, cover and bake at 350° until bubbly, about 30-45 minutes