By Charmane Andrews Skillen
- 1 pounds fresh asparagus
- Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon s.a.l.t. sisters White Shimmer Ka’Nani Hawaiian Sea Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Break off the tough ends of the asparagus and, if they’re thick, peel them. Place the asparagus on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, then toss to coat the asparagus completely. Spread the asparagus in a single layer and sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper.
3. Roast the asparagus for 25 minutes, until tender but still crisp.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device