Mediterranean Greek Salad:
- 3 cucumbers, seeded & sliced
- 1½ cups feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup Kalamata olives, pitted & sliced
- 3 cups Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup oil packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained (reserve oil)
- 1 cup roasted sweet red peppers, julienned
- 1½ cups red onion, sliced
- Greek Dressing (recipe below)
In a large salad bowl, toss together the cucumbers, feta, olives, tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, red peppers and red onion. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately. You can add chopped romaine lettuce and diced cooked chicken to make a meal.
- 2/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs reserved oil from sun-dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs s.a.l.t. sisters Greek Bread Dip or to taste
In a small bowl, add all ingredients and whisk thoroughly to combine.