Key West Coleslaw with Spanish Olives
- 1 bag shredded cabbage with carrots
- ½ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (5.75 oz) jar Spanish olives, chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1-2 Tbs s.a.l.t. sisters Key West Seafood Rub
- 3 Tbs white balsamic vinegar
Combine cabbage, red onion, olives, cranberries and almonds in a bowl.
Whisk dressing ingredients together and stir into cabbage mixture. Cover and refrigerate. The longer it sets, the more the flavors will meld. The slaw can be prepared up to 6 hours ahead. Keep refrigerated.